|Men's Tennis » Schedule » Roster » News » Coaches|
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
The Lipscomb tennis teams played Alabama A & M Tuesday afternoon on campus with the men winning their match 6-1.
The Bisons began their match by winning the doubles point. Singles wins by Andrew Harris, Mike Sherman, Zach Bowman, Colten Jones, and David Carrillo propelled the Bisons to the 6-1 win. It is the men's team third straight match win.
1. Harris & Bowman (L) d. Mbandi & Muriuki 8-6
2. Nyagura & Piggett (A&M) d. Jones & Carrillo 8-6
3. Sherman & Houston (L) d. Campbell & James 8-2
1. Andrew Harris (L) d. Sammy Muriuki 6-4,6-4
2. Shingie Nyagura (A&M) d. Jon Houston 6-0,6-4
3. Mike Sherman (L) d. Willis Mbandi 6-4,6-2
4. Zach Bowman (L) d. Adande Piggett 6-1,6-0
5. Colten Jones (L) d. Cardinas Campbell 6-2,6-1
6. David Carrillo (L) d. Lee James 6-2,6-1
Men's Tennis Archives
2005-06 Men's Tennis